Taza Pir Mosque (also Tazapir, Teze Pir, Teze-Pir, Tezepir) is a mosque in Baku, Azerbaijan. Its construction began in 1905 a finished by 1914. The idea for the mosque as well as its financing provided by an Azeri philanthropist, a female, Nabat Khanum Ashurbeyov (Ashurbeyli)
Construction of the mosque started in 1905 by architect Zivar bey Ahmadbeyov under the patronage of Nabat Khanum Ashurbeyova. After the death of the patron, the construction suspended. Soon, however, it resumed with the support of her son and completed in 1914.
Only 3 years after opening the mosque closed in connection with the October Revolution in 1917. Over the years the mosque functioned as a cinema and a barn, and since 1943. But present day – as a mosque. Akhund of the mosque is the Grand Mufti of the Caucasus Allahshukur Pashazadeh.
Interior of the mosque has an area of 1400 square meters and decorated with ornaments of painting schools of Azerbaijan plus with samples from eastern ornaments. The height of the dome and a half meters. The mihrab and dome of the mosque made of marble. While decorative elements of the mosque, the tops of minarets and labels made of gold.
The dome, on which 6 times written La ilaha ilallah from Muslim proclamation of faith or Shahada, made from Qızılqaya (Gyzylgaya) stone.