Duration: 3 nights/4 days
Destination: Baku – Absheron
DAY 1: Baku
- Meet our tour leader at Airport and transfer to hotel.
- Free time
DAY 2: Baku – Heydar Aliyev Center, Alley of Honor, Highland Park, Icheri sheher, Baku Boulevard
- Our Baku sight seeing tour starts with visiting Heydar Aliyev Center.The cultural center of Heydar Aliyev was developed in 2007 by the architect Zaha Hadid.
- The Alley of Honor is a public cemetery and memorial in Baku, Azerbaijan. The Alley includes burials of famed Azerbaijanis and Azerbaijan-affiliated expatriates, including several Presidents, scientists and artists.
- The Inner City of Baku, along with the Shirvanshah’s Palace and Maiden Tower, The city is renowned for its harsh winds, which is reflected in its nickname, the “City of Winds”.
- Modern Baku-Highland Park (Dag Ustu Park) – Panoramic view of Baku Bay from the highest point of the city.Name Highland Park received due to its location.
DAY 3: Baku Absheron peninsula tour
- Ateshgah Temple– The temple of fire worshippers Ateshgah is located at the Absheron peninsula at the outskirts of Surakhani village in 30 km from the centre of Baku and was revered in different times by Zoroastrians, Hindus and Sikhs.
- Qala Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum Complex– The Gala state archaeological and ethnographic museum complex is considered one of the most interesting tourist sites in Baku.
- Yanardag (Burning Mountain)-One of the most famous and popular tourist places of the “eternal flame” in Azerbaijan is the mountain of Yanar Dag.
DAY 4: Baku – Departure
- Check-out from the hotel till noon.
- Free time until transfer to Baku International Airport.
- End of the tour.
We can add different places within Azerbaijan according to the request.
You can contact the specified phone numbers, in case you have questions or requests.
Tel: +994-12-3100482 Mob / WP: +994-55-8824921 Social networks Addresses: