Baku – Nakhchivan Tours
Duration: 4 nights/ 5 day
Destination: Baku – Nakhchivan
DAY 1 :
- Meet our tour leader at Airport and transfer to hotel.
- Free time.
- Overnight Baku.
DAY 2 :
- Breakfast in hotel.
- Our Baku sight seeing tour starts with visiting Baku Old City. In old city you can visit:
- Palace of Shirvanshahs – It is the historical monument of of the Azerbaijan architecture, situated in the Inner City of Baku, named “Icheri sheher”. The complex contains the main building of the palace, Divanhane, the mosque with a minaret and the remnants of the bath-house
- Maiden Tower – The Maiden Tower also known locally as Qiz Qalasi, located in the Icheri Sheher, was built in the 12th century as part of the Icheri Sheher. It forms an ensemble of historical monuments inscribed in 2001 under the UNESCO World Heritage.
- Juma Mosque– Located in the historic “Old City”, the mosque has been rebuilt several times. The present Juma Mosque was built in 1899.
- Lunch in a restaurant with the cuisine preferred by you.
- After lunch we start our tour from Modern Baku.
- Highland Park (Dag Ustu Park)– Panoramic view of Baku Bay from the highest point of the city.
- Flame Tower
- Baku Boulevard– “The Boulevard” was recently named as a national park. Its history goes back more than 100 years, to a time when oil barons built their mansions along the Caspian shore and when the seafront was artificially built up inch by inch.
- Carpet museum– An excellent round-up to the city tour will be visit to the richest bank of Azeri carpets – National Carpets Museum.
- Visiting Heydar Aliyev Center– The cultural center of Heydar Aliyev which is considered as one of the symbols of modern Baku is a cultural center built on Heydar Aliyev Avenue in Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. It includes an auditorium (congress center), a museum, exhibition halls and administrative offices. The project of the center was developed in 2007 by the architect Zaha Hadid. In 2014 it was recognized as the best building in the world – the 2014 Design of the Year award.
- Dinner in a restaurant with the cuisine preferred by you.
- Return to the hotel
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 3: Baku-Nakhchivan
- Transfer from hotel to Heydar Aliev Airport. Fly to Nakhchivan.
- Meeting our guide there and transfer to hotel.
- City tour starts with visiting of
- Prophet Noah’s Tomb: This is one of the important places on the territory of the autonomous republic, Visiting Momina Khatun Monument: This tomb is known as a pearl of the Eastern architecture. It is called the Taj Mahal of Nakhchivan too.
- Visiting Khan’s House: This house was a home of the Nakhchivan ruler Rahim khan. The house has a basement and eight large rooms. It is located in the Gadim Gala (Old Fortress), 50-60 meters from the Momina Khatun tomb.
- Then you will visit Alinja Qala (Alinja Fortress). During Teymur’s attack to Nakhchivan in 1386, 1392 and 1399 the fortress served as a head quarter and place of treasure of ruling Atabayler dynasty. After 14 years siege Teymur’s army was not able to occupy the fortress.
- Drive to “As’hab – Kahf” Caves ,”The companions of the cave” based on old Greek legend “Seven sleepers of Ephesus“).
- Transfer to Hotel.
- Overnight Nakhchivan
Day 4: Nakhchivan- Baku
- Transfer to airport, fly to Baku.
- Free time in Baku.
- Overnight Baku.
Day 5: Departure.
You can contact the specified phone numbers, in case you have question or request.
Tel: 00994-12-3100482 Mob: 00994-55-8824921 Social networks Addresses: