Filarmoniya Bağı (Filarmonia Park or Philharmonia Garden), sometimes called Gubernator’s or Governor’s Park, is a park in Baku, Azerbaijan, next to Baku fortress.
The park was established beginning in 1830; ship’s captains coming from South Azerbaijan were asked to bring a sack of soil to add to it. It was extended in the 1860s and 1870s to 4.6 hectares (11 acres) and originally called Mixaylov bağı, Mikhaelovsky Garden, after the governor. In the early 20th century, there were plans to create a concert hall in the park, but the necessary felling of trees led to objections. A summer pavilion was build. The park was renovated in the 1970s and then further renovated beginning in 2007 on orders of President Ilham Aliyev. An old-fashioned fountain designed by the French company Inter Art has been added.