Azerbaijan Highlight Tours
DAY 1: Baku
- Meet our tour leader at Airport and transfer to hotel.
- Free time
DAY 2: Baku – Heydar Aliyev Center, Alley of Honor, Highland Park, Icheri sheher, Baku Boulevard
- Our Baku sight seeing tour starts with visiting Heydar Aliyev Center.The cultural center of Heydar Aliyev was developed in 2007 by the architect Zaha Hadid.
- The Alley of Honor is a public cemetery and memorial in Baku, Azerbaijan. The Alley includes burials of famed Azerbaijanis and Azerbaijan-affiliated expatriates, including several Presidents, scientists and artists.
- The Inner City of Baku, along with the Shirvanshah’s Palace and Maiden Tower, The city is renowned for its harsh winds, which is reflected in its nickname, the “City of Winds”.
- Modern Baku-Highland Park (Dag Ustu Park) – Panoramic view of Baku Bay from the highest point of the city.Name Highland Park received due to its location.
DAY 3: Guba
- Khinalig road is a picturesque mountain pass at an altitude of 2,000 m. Enjoy breathtaking views of the landscape..
- On the way back, stop in Quba and visit Sakina Khanim Mosque, medieval bath hammam, and carpet workshop.
DAY 4: Guba
- Gusar city is the last major settlement in the north part of Azerbaijan.
- Gusar is famous for Summer-Winter touristic complex – Shahdag, operating all year round. In winter it is a popular ski resort, and in summer – a camp site in the slope of the Greater Caucasus Mountains.
- Part of the Gusar territory is included to the Shahdag National Park – the largest in Azerbaijan.Cultural life of this region is very rich.
DAY 5: Gabala
- Qabala (Gabala) is a unique and beautiful region, located on the bank of Demiraparanchay River & overlooking the highest peak of Azerbaijan – Bazarduzu mountain (altitude 4466 m).
- Every summer Gabala hosts international festivals, which attract famous musicians, artists & art collectives from all over the world.
Optional places to visit:
Kabalaka- Gabala Land Entertainment center
Summer-Winter Touristic Complex
Tufandag- Ropeway- Nij village.
DAY 6: Gabala
- Albanian temple
- Gabala Shooting Center- Nokhur Lake
- House-Museum of Ismail Kutkashenli
- “Seven Beauties” Waterfall
- Trip to the winery with degustation of local wines Savalan ASPI Winery.
- Around 40% covered by forests of Oguz district with extremely beautiful, unique natural beauties.
- Oguz district is a truly paradise region with amazement, with emerald forests, green slopes, ice springs from dental florets, purest fountains, waterfalls, homeland of over 40 herbs.
- After the Lake you will continue further to Oghuz to visit Oguz waterfalls where it will be our time for lunch, there you can do fishing and they will cook it for us as a fresh organic food.
DAY 8: Sheki
- On the way, visit Diri Baba mausoleum in Maraza village. Continue to Shamakhi and have a sightseeing of historical Juma Mosque.
- Visit stunning Sheki Khans’ Palace, a medieval fortress, and local History Museum.
- Continue to local mosque, handicrafts workshop, madrasah, and bazaar. Sheki tours will introduce you a city located in the picturesque mountains.
DAY 9: Sheki
- Sheki-Kish tour
- Sheki is an ancient historical city, located in the southern foothills of the Greater Caucasus, in 300 kilometers north-west from Baku.
- Archaeological evidences suggest that Sheki could be considered as one of the oldest settlements in the Caucasus, many findings on its territory are dating back more than 2500 years old.
- Mingachevir is the fourth-largest city in Azerbaijan with a population of about 106,000. It’s often called the “city of lights” because of its hydroelectric power station on the Kur River, which splits the city in half.
- The district is located 323 km from Baku and 17 km from the Baku-Tbilisi railway. Geographically, the region is located in the center of the republic on both sides of the Kura River.
DAY 11: Ganja
- One of the main attractions of the city is the 17th century Shah Abbas (Juma mosque), with two tall minarets and a dome with interesting decoration.
- Near the parliament is the large and pleasant city park, comprising the remains of the 16th century fortress walls and a chaykhana.
- A local oddity is the bottle house, a building decorated with about 50.000 glass bottles! The decorations contain a portrait of one of family members. About 15 km northeast of Ganja.
DAY 12: Ganja
- The Caravansarai -This building was the third in the ensemble of Sheikh Bahauddin.
- The City Of Goygol Goygol (formerly Hanlar and even earlier Elenendorf) is a part of Germany in the Caucasus.
- The Goygol Lake One of the most famous lakes of Transcaucasia.
- The Javadkhan Bath (Chayek-Hamam) Chayek-Hamam consists of two connected halls.
DAY 13: Baku
- Free time.
DAY 14: Baku Absheron peninsula tour
- Ateshgah Temple– The temple of fire worshippers Ateshgah is located at the Absheron peninsula at the outskirts of Surakhani village in 30 km from the centre of Baku and was revered in different times by Zoroastrians, Hindus and Sikhs.
- Qala Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum Complex– The Gala state archaeological and ethnographic museum complex is considered one of the most interesting tourist sites in Baku.
- Yanardag (Burning Mountain)- One of the most famous and popular tourist places of the “eternal flame” in Azerbaijan is the mountain of Yanar Dag.
DAY 15 :Baku – Departure
- Check-out from the hotel till noon.
- Free time until transfer to Baku International Airport.
- End of the tour.
- Baku 4 nights, Quba 2 nights, Qabala 3 nights, Sheki 2 nights, Ganja 3 nights.
- This program is considered as ” Azerbaijan Highlight Tour “ because it consists the most important, toursitic cities in azerbaijan which, every tourist should visit them.
- We can also add any place in Baku (Mud volcano, Carpet Museum, Gobustan), Naftalan, Lankaran, Lerik, Zagatala, Balaken Nakhchivan, etc.
You can contact the specified phone numbers, in case you have questions or requests.
Tel: +994-12-3100482 Mob / WP: +994-55-8824921 Social networks Addresses: